At the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, we open up real challenges, real opportunities, real experience and real potential to our residents. Here, you’ll find out what makes us different from other family medicine residency programs.
As we approach the start of the 2021-2022 application season, Middlesex Health will be hosting a series of Zoom calls to introduce prospective applicants to the program. We invite you to register for our next two events:
Thursday 9/9 at 8 pm EST
Introduction to Maternal Child Health Track
Christina A. Shenko, MD - Middlesex Health Family Medicine
Wednesday 9/15 at 8 pm EST
Introduction to Integrative Medicine
Justin Caskey, DO - Middlesex Health Primary Care
At the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, we see residency differently. But what does that really mean?
- It means that we are deeply invested in the community and the people we serve.
- It means our experienced attending physicians are committed to high-quality teaching and working with residents as colleagues.
- It means that we prioritize the opportunity for residents to practice the full scope of family medicine, from obstetrics to geriatrics.
- It means we are proud of our innovative four year program, which allows residents to learn the fundamentals and explore their passions.
- It means we understand the importance and true meaning of wellness—for our team members and our patients.
We invite you to learn more about every aspect of what makes our program unique—and how it will help you realize your full potential as an exceptional and well-rounded family medicine physician.
Learn more about our program and about Middlesex Health.