Middlesex Health is proud of its 20 year tradition of excellence in Osteopathic Education. We maintain a compliment of approximately eight D.O. residents supported by two D.O. faculty members. Highlights of our Osteopathic Curriculum include:
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) tables available in all three offices, with additional portable tables available for resident practice
- A resident-run OMT clinic each week, providing services to patients from all three of our offices
- One attending-run high volume OMT clinic each week that also includes integrative medicine, nutrition and medical acupuncture services. Residents are always welcome to participate.
- A regularly scheduled Osteopathic study group which includes didactics, osteopathic practice management and OMT table time
- The opportunity to participate in a yearly OMT conference to enhance manual medicine skill sets
- Choice of a Personalized Track of Excellence which includes advanced study in OMT and integrative medicine
The residency program long-term strategic plan includes achievement of Osteopathic Recognition from the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).